If you’re ordering for more than one vessel, we offer fleet discounts for all our DVDs.
We will help you build a package specifically for the needs of your ships and crew.
We will create training products specifically for your company, with your branding and your vessels.
Choose TRAININGlink films:
- One-off purchase allows you to manage your budget – no contracts, no recurring rental costs
- Contributes towards loss prevention
- The ideal supplement to existing training methods
- Increase crew awareness of key safety and environmental issues
About TRAININGlink films
KVH Media Group’s TRAININGlink continues the history of excellence in maritime safety films that was established by predecessor Walport International Limited. As early as 1953, Walport was a presence in the marine industry when it began providing movies to seafarers on oil tankers. In 1990, Walport began to make a series of maritime safety films for today's multi-national seafarer; they had identified a requirement for safety training videos that were competitively priced, easily understood by any nationality, and, equally important, that were interesting.
Today, KVH Media Group’s TRAININGlink provides fleets around the world with an excellent range of maritime safety training videos to support the regular onboard training of the modern seafarer.
- Wide range of issues covered
- Extensive portfolio of films
- At least two new titles released every year
- Multi-language subtitles
- Flexible, tailored packages – choose only the titles you need
- Fleet discounts
- Films delivered direct to your ships
- Free replacement of worn or damaged disks
- Full after-sales support
About KVH Industries, Inc.
KVH Media Group was formed when KVH Industries bought Headland Media in May 2013. KVH Industries is a leading provider of in-motion satellite TV and communications systems, having designed, manufactured, and sold more than 175,000 mobile satellite antennas for applications on vessels, vehicles, and aircraft. KVH is also a leading news, music, and entertainment content provider to many industries including maritime, retail, and leisure. KVH is based in Middletown, RI, U.S.A., with facilities in Illinois, Denmark, Norway, the U.K., Singapore, the Philippines, Cyprus, and Japan.